Let’s clear the air...you may have read a bit about us on Glassdoor—(if you haven’t, you should). To be blunt, not everyone thrives in our environment—we are strictly looking for A-players. There are no seats on the bench, and everyone is expected to be on the field playing ⚾. Our clients have high expectations, and so do we. We’re one of HubSpot’s top agencies, and so the expectation is that you aren’t sloppy and you do good work (which TBH should be your philosophy in general if you’re a good fit for this role).
Still with us? Good because you’re the kind of person who we want to apply. We’ve created an environment for you to thrive and grow. A typical day is never typical. It’s filled with collaborative meetings with clients and teammates. Our team is a pretty competitive group of people who love to set goals and win for our customers (and be recognized by our peers for doing great work).
Our web implementation specialists create website pages, make updates and train clients on how to use their sites. You will also work with the client success team to complete support tickets.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Have experience building websites at least 2 or 3
- Have a technical mind (For example, you should understand what a website is, how it functions, and grasp the idea of how the Internet works.)
- Are self-directed and can manage deliverables & schedules with minimal supervision
- Can prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Thrive in a team-oriented,
- Relevant work experience may be substituted for a degree
- Proficient with Mac
- Curiosity and passion for creating positive user experiences online for website visitors
- Ability to anticipate client needs, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and takes pride in work
- Pretty good with grammar & spelling (and can spot mistakes)
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understand & follow the process of building a website
Nice-to-haves, but not required:
- Have worked in an agency, fast-paced business such as retail, manufacturing, or hospitality
- Familiarity with Agile / Scrum / Kanban
about our team
We are a diverse group of passionate visionaries, techies, nerds, and forward thinkers who love what we do. We are highly motivated, friendly and we ❤ dogs. And Star Wars. And walls that double as whiteboards. And cake. Okay, we love a lot of things—including working with other hard-working, talented people.
So, if you’re a creative thinker, have a special knack for solving problems, and love helping others win, we encourage you to apply today!