our team builds beautiful websites that get results
We appreciate bright minds, and people who aspire to advance their careers—but also understand the need to work together in harmony to get things done. If you see things before they are a reality, rely on your instincts to make decisions on the fly then you will do well here.
Our CMS specialists create websites, optimize images, organize assets, do a little code adjusting here and there but most importantly find the best layout options to enhance the content on website pages. When the website launches you will train our clients and support them if they have questions in the future.
You may have read a bit about us on Glassdoor—(if you haven’t, you should). To be blunt, not everyone thrives in our environment. Our clients have high expectations for their websites, and frankly so do we. Our team has pride in our work and we like to solve problems for our customers. It's not your typical agency gig - there isn't beer or ping pong—but we do have darn good people you'll work with.
Still with us? Good because you’re the kind of person we want to apply. We created a place for you to thrive and grow. A typical day is never typical. It’s filled with meetings, deadlines, and random requests from clients. Our CMS Specialists love to build and ship, they are task-oriented and thrive in an autonomous environment.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Are self-motivated and self-directed
- Can prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong teamwork and communication skills
- Are experienced with working with a Wordpress or HubSpot CMS
- Basic understanding of HTML, design principles, and a knack for user experience
- Assist team with website updates, including web page copy and minor graphic changes on websites and marketing assets
- Have an agile mindset
- Are self-directed and can manage deliverables & schedules with minimal supervision
- Can prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Thrive in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, but also enjoy working independently to GSD
- Working with a team to collaborate on layouts of high-quality and visually appealing websites
- Curious and passionate about creating positive user experiences for website users
- Ability to anticipate client needs, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and takes pride in work
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice-to-haves, but not required:
- Agency experience and/or experience with HubSpot
about our team
We are a diverse group of passionate visionaries, techies, nerds, and forward thinkers who love what we do. We are highly motivated, friendly and we ❤ dogs. And Star Wars. And walls that double as whiteboards. And cake. Okay, we love a lot of things—including working with other hard-working, talented people.
So, if you’re a go-getter who loves to create awesome online experiences we encourage you to apply today!