We created an environment where developers aren’t treated like unicorns (nothing against unicorns🦄—they are cool, but they aren’t people). Collaboration and building cool shit is part of the role, but so is heads-down, hardcore coding. Our goal: put the brightest minds together, solve, innovate, and create—and that’s how it has worked for 20+ years. If that isn’t enough to convince you to apply...being a developer at media junction you will also (literally) have the best view in the office.
about the role
Our developers work closely with our web design team, strategists and sometimes customers to support and solve internal problems with things like data migrations, writing custom APIs, creating secure endpoints and finding better, more efficient ways of doing things using technology.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Are self-motivated and self-directed
- Can prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong teamwork and communication skills
- Are experienced with working with a team
- No education needed, but you need to be able to write clean code. (self-taught/natural talent encouraged to apply)
- Passion for developing user-friendly & user-centric websites
- Examples that showcase your strategic thinking and development expertise
- Advanced knowledge with (HTML, (S)CSS, JS, PHP)
- Knowledge/experimentation with multiple languages/disciplines/syntax such as Ruby, Node, HubL, or others
- Setup data structures
- Establish API data points
- Experience building integrations and connecting external services
- Experience creating apps or having the desire to get to that point of creating apps
Nice-to-haves, but not required:
- HubSpot coding
- Have worked in an agency or startup environment or have freelanced before
about our team
We are a diverse group of passionate visionaries, techies, nerds, and forward thinkers who love what we do. We are highly motivated, friendly and we ❤ dogs. And Star Wars. And walls that double as whiteboards. And cake. Okay, we love a lot of things—including working with other hard-working, talented people.
So, if you’re a creative thinker, have a special knack for solving problems, and love helping others win, we encourage you to check back often because as of 1/19/2021 we have filled our open position.