We created an environment where our sales team is well-liked, admired for their tenacity, and respected by our team members. Sales, marketing, and client success alignment is crucial to the success of our organization, and collaborating with our team members has proven to be beneficial. We believe in team selling, which means everyone comes together to solve problems for our prospects and customers. Our goal: put the brightest minds together, solve, innovate, and create—and that’s how it has worked for 25+ years.
about the role
Our sales team works closely with our prospects and clients to craft solutions to their challenges. Day-to-day duties will include, in-person or video conferencing meetings with prospects from all over the world. Our prospects expect you to listen to their needs, craft a proposal, and present solutions to their challenges. We are NOT just order takers in the sales process. Our expectation is that you build an authentic, mutually beneficial trustworthy relationship with impeccable follow-through.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Must be able to qualify inbound leads
- Contact potential clients via prospecting calls and emails
- Can generate new leads via online social networking
- Are self-motivated and self-directed
- Can prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Are experienced with working in sales
- Craft engaging proposals
- Can present solutions to prospects
- Will support and foster new relationships—first contact through close, and after-sales service
- Experience and/or degree in business, marketing or communications is a plus, but not required (self-taught/natural talent encouraged to apply)
- Previous sales experience with a track record of achieving or exceeding sales quotas
- Passion for developing and growing client relationships
- Able to showcase that you are a strategic thinker, can develop plans, and present ideas in a clear and professional manner
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calling)
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot, Dynamics)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
Nice-to-haves, but not required:
- Experience with writing blogs, social selling
- HubSpot Inbound Sales Certification or Training
- Have worked in an agency or startup environment
about our team
We are a diverse group of passionate visionaries, techies, nerds, and forward thinkers who love what we do. We are highly motivated, friendly and we ❤ dogs. And Star Wars. And walls that double as whiteboards. And cake. Okay, we love a lot of things—including working with other hard-working, talented people.
If you’re a highly motivated, strategic, people pleaser who loves to create awesome online and offline experiences think you are a good fit, apply today.