We've built a pretty solid reputation in the HubSpot partner community as a team of technical nerdy individuals who like to build cool shit.
We are pretty proud of that, but it also makes the demand for our services high. This means—we need people. But not just any people, people who share the same love of HubSpot as we do. There's a level to this.
You might be the only one in your company who even knows what HubSpot is and that can feel pretty lonely, or worse yet, you are stuck on a corporate team working in one portal all day. (EEK not fun).
We here at media junction, celebrate HubSpot technology wins, we respect what you do, and we reciprocate those wins with appropriate gifs.
Just sayin' life as a HubSpot technologist doesn't have to be lonely or boring.
Feeling imposter syndrome? We've heard about this. It seems people who work in HubSpot think what they do or know is easy. (It's not). So, if you are wondering..." am I good enough to work for one of the top HubSpot agencies in the world?" Listen to the voice inside that got you to this page—you are. Plus, you wouldn't be reading this right now if you weren't seeking a new opportunity to be with those who get you. We get you. You belong on our Martech team.🧡
Our HubSpot technologists work on the Martech team. The Martech team works closely with just about everyone on our team from content to development to troubleshoot and build HubSpotty "things."
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Know HubSpot Marketing Hub + Sales or Service or CMS Hubs
- No formal education is needed, but you need to show us that you know how to do something within HubSpot when we ask you to do it. (self-taught/natural talent encouraged to apply)
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and try
- Generally curious about making things more efficient
- Need to be a darn good human
Nice-to-haves, but not required:
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, or other technologies that people replace or integrate with HubSpot
- Have worked in an agency or startup environment or have freelanced before