Let’s clear the air...you may have read a bit about us on Glassdoor—(if you haven’t, you should). To be blunt, not everyone thrives in our environment—we are strictly looking for A-players. There are no seats on the bench, and everyone is expected to be on the field ⚾. Our clients have high expectations, and so do we. We’re one of HubSpot’s top agencies, and so the expectation is that you aren’t sloppy and you do good work (which TBH should be your philosophy in general if you’re a good fit for this role).
Still with us? Good because you’re the kind of person who we want to apply. We’ve created an environment for you to thrive and grow. A typical day is never typical. It’s filled with collaborative meetings with clients and teammates. Our marketing team is a pretty competitive group of people who love to set goals and win for our customers (and be recognized by our peers for doing great work).
Our HubSpot marketing automation specialists create marketing workflows, connect integrations, set up accounts, do research, compile data, and support the strategy team and our clients. You will also work with the team to create sales sequences and perform portal audits as needed.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Have HubSpot experience in at least 2 of the 3 Hubs (If you have never worked in HubSpot, you should not apply.)
- Have a technical mind (For example, you should understand what a website is, how it functions, and grasp the idea of how the Internet works.)
- Are self-directed and can manage deliverables & schedules with minimal supervision
- Can prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Thrive in a team-oriented,
- BS or BA in Marketing or related discipline (relevant work experience may be substituted for a degree)
- HubSpot experience
- Curiosity and passion for creating positive user experiences with marketing
- Ability to anticipate client needs, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and takes pride in work
- Impeccable grammar & spelling are a must
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice-to-haves, but not required:
- Have worked in an agency, fast-paced business such as retail or hospitality
- Familiarity with Agile / Scrum / Kanban
- Understand the process of building a website (at least the basics)