We appreciate bright minds, and people who aspire to advance their career—but also understand the need for a solid foundation of skills before strategically leading an account. If you think quickly on your feet, rely on your instincts to make decisions on the fly then you will do well here.
Our marketing specialists create marketing assets, do research, compile data, and support the strategy team and our clients.
about the role
You may have read a bit about us on Glassdoor—(if you haven’t, you should). To be blunt, not everyone thrives in our environment—we are strictly looking for A-players. There are no seats on the bench, and everyone is expected to be on the field ⚾. Our clients have high expectations, and so do we.
Still with us? Good because you’re the kind of person whom we want to apply. We’ve created the perfect place for you to thrive and grow. A typical day is never typical. It’s filled with collaborative meetings with clients and teammates. Our marketing team is a pretty competitive group of people who love to set goals and win for our customers—and be recognized by our peers for doing great work.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Are self-motivated and self-directed
- Can prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong teamwork and communication skills
- Are experienced with working with a team
- Assisting with marketing campaigns, copywriting and marketing automation tasks
- Assisting with writing copy and/or outlines for ebooks, whitepapers, checklists, CTAs, blog graphics, web/landing pages & emails
- Assist team with marketing asset updates, including web page copy and minor graphic changes on websites and marketing assets
- Have an agile mindset
- Are self-directed and can manage deliverables & schedules with minimal supervision
- Can prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Thrive in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, but also enjoy working independently to GSD
- Working with a team to create designs of high-quality and visually appealing marketing assets
- BS or BA of Marketing degree or related discipline (work experience may be substituted for a degree) is required for this position
- 1+ year of full-time experience with examples of commercial work
- Curious and passionate about creating positive user experiences with marketing
- Ability to anticipate client needs, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and takes pride in work
- Impeccable grammar & spelling a must
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice-to-haves, but not required:
- Agency experience and/or experience with HubSpot
about our team
We are a diverse group of passionate visionaries, techies, nerds, and forward thinkers who love what we do. We are highly motivated, friendly and we ❤ dogs. And Star Wars. And walls that double as whiteboards. And cake. Okay, we love a lot of things—including working with other hard-working, talented people.
So, if you’re a marketing go-getter who loves to create awesome online and offline experiences we encourage you to apply today!